Wednesday 28 January 2009

I am feeling sick,

I am feeling tired again today. For the past week around the same time of day I feel really queasy. I think it is because I am so tired and because feeding the baby is probably taking all the nutriants from me. I cant remember if I felt this bad with the older two. I wanted to take the kids to my mums today and maybe the park. I really dont feel up to it though. I have got stomach pains, feeling sick and just so tired. I think I will try and have a shower in a bit and see if I feel better. I have to sort myself out. I used to be so independent and did everything on my own with the kids. Dont get me wrong I still had all the fears and didnt really like doing it on my own but once I did it I felt better. I once took the kids camping for a month on my own, too places we had never been to before. Now your lucky if I go to tescos. Dear me I feel so dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment