Sunday 25 January 2009

Today yet again I am tired.

Today as always I am tired. We have been out today though. We have all been to the carboot with my mum and brother. I feel tired all the time though. I feel so tired I dont have the energy to think. I feel thick as weird as that sounds. Unable to concentrate unable to do normal daily tasks. I walk into a shop and have no idea what I am doing there ( and that I need to get out quick). I feel like I am in a constant foggy haze. I read things I have wrote and think I must have been drunk to have wrote it that bad. Unfortunatly not it is just me being unable to write, spell, think. Its madness. Dont get me wrong I am far from intelligent but I have become a blob of jelly with the brains to match. I was studying A level law from home but couldnt concentrate. There is that much crap in my head I just cant fit anymore. All the bad stuff whirls around leaving no room for anything else. I never seem to have the ability to complete anything or do anything ongoing I just cant do it no matter what my intentions are. It pisses me off. I have so many things I want to acheive for me and the kids (a nice tidy cosy house would be a good start) but I just cant manage it. I succeced at nothing. How can you turn things around when everything you try to make better you fail at?

No comments:

Post a Comment