Monday 26 January 2009

Our relationship is on the rocks.

I dont even know how I feel about this anymore. We have been on and off so much I am starting to give in. My partner seems to think that its ok to give up on us our piss off for days on end leaving me not knowing where he is and not knowing what to say to the kids. How am I supposed to keep getting through that and how is that being in love? I know I love him. I never believed in love. I believed you can love your children and that is the most amazing feeling in the world and the love you have for your family. I never believed you could love a man like that. Any previous relationships would very shortly leaving despising them and very irritable. Dont get me wrong, my partner gets on my wick a lot but its different. However much he gets on my wick I know I still love him. The things that make him get on my wick irritate me but not to the point where I start to dislike him or not want to be with him. He has somoe pretty gross habits and I look at him and still think I love you so much. The sad thing is it looks like we are not going to work. I have fought and fought for us. I have backed down against things that go against who I am and now I think it has come to the point I cant fight anymore. I cant comprimise anymore. It needs to stop, it needs to be about us and our family protecting and loving each other. If it isnt then it is time to leave. I have no fight left in me me for a man that acts like I am nothing to him and if I disappeared tomorrow he probably wouldnt notice. Would anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment