Monday 26 January 2009

Nobody should die alone?

I have just read somebodies blog. Her dad had died and she was grateful she was there. She said nobobdy should die alone. My sister did. She died in her sleep, on her own in her bedroom. She was only 12. Was she scared? Did she know? Why should a little girl die like that on her own?

I was asked to do the Apha course. For those of you that dont know, the Alpha course is like an introduction to christianity. I am an atheist. Th problem is I am a nosy atheist and have to know why people think what they think and why. The course didnt fo much for me to be honest apart from make me angry. A world which tries to justify that children losing their lives or suffering abuse at the hands of people that should protect them. A world that lets babies starve and die in pain. The answers I have had is that it is because we as a whole are not living gods way and it is our fault. That in their next life in heaven they will never feel that pain again. What a shitty answer. How can you justify these small innocent babies and children ever suffering these things at the promise of peace in the afterlife. I bet they would gladly not have endured that and ceased to exist in another life. I for one would gladly give up an afterlife so a child never had to go through that.


Its a crazy system that says there is ever a reason for our innocent babies to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment