Tuesday 3 February 2009

one of those ideas days

one of the upsides of my moods is the crazy ideas i get. Ideas to do with the kids and things I want to do. The only thing is I find it hard to keep going with these  things once I get down. 

here is my list of things

1. Set up a beravement charity that supports people through what we went through. There are charitys for individual illnesses etc and charitys for beravement in general. There are none I have found however that support the familys remaning. I mean ongoing support and helping them stay together. So many families split up through bereavement. Usually through struggling through the normal things in life added to their grief. 

2. finish my A level Law

3. set up a website based on large family life and activities etc. Lots of ideas but getting them together and up and running is a whole different thing. Hopefully bringing in a little bit of money to save for a deposit on a house. 


er now the baby is crying and I have forgotten everything. 

Ill come back when my brain is back in gear lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment