Wednesday 25 February 2009

Love wont make it stop.

A lot of our troubles I think come from my partners drinking. I hate to say it but it makes him a twat. Sorry folks. The thing is he dosent drink in the day at all. He waits till the kids are in bed and gets himself a beer and this is where the trouble begins. He cant just have one or two he keeps going until there is nothing left. If I have bought myself a bottle of wine or even if someone else has bought me one, he will drink that. I rarely do have any but if I do it will be there all week unless he decides it his. Then most recently I have found hidden bottles. When we moved out of te old house I found an empty bottle of vodka. Then last month I found one behined the cooker. Last night he bought 3 bottles of beer. I thought fair enough thats not much probably less then most average blokes drink in a night. I feel asleep on the settee and he came back into the room pissed as a far. Me a bit confused asked him ow on earth he had got so drunk with nothing in the house? Apparently he has an emergency hip flask. To say I could have kicked his ass is an understatement. I said nothing and went to bed. He slept on the settee. I said nothing about it when I gave him his breakfast or when he went to work. Usually I would go mad. It doesnt help, it dosent stop him drinking and it dosent help my bad temper. So I have booked him an appointment at the doctors. He is going. My dad was an alcholic bully am I heading down the same path again? 

1 comment:

  1. I've been around a bit & have met LOADS of blokes. Only a few of them drink every evening, and even THEY think that they have a problem.

    Your bloke needs to get off the booze COMPLETELY.

    I hope the doctor helps.

    ReplyDelete